View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 07:04 AM  
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthB View Post
That's not an entirely accurate description of the situation...

The $44.95 USD card annual fee was charged for a card that was already in your possession. It was the 2nd year annual fee. There will be no refund for that.

We have full disclosure on our website of our fees and we clearly list that account maintenance is free unless there is no use for 180 days. We also announced this fee when it was first implemented. You did not use your account for 180 days and therefore you were charged the fee. There will be no refund for these fees.

I replied to your email a second time a short while ago. I had assumed that when I first responded to your email on December 20th to tell you I'd check into it that you would give me the necessary time to do so. Unfortunately the timing was a little delayed due to the holiday and a weekend in between.

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect grown adults to take responsibility for their finances and be aware of fees they may be charged by financial services they use.

I'm glad you were able to use our new AUD EFT withdrawal option to withdraw your funds and as I said in my email, thank you for using Paxum at the times that you did. We're glad we were able to assist during your File Locker/Piracy fight days, and we appreciate your business and wish you well for the future.

Hey Ruth, could you please confirm that Paxum TruCash dont work anymore in ATMs in Ukraine ? I'm currently in Ukraine and would like to withdraw some money from paxum trucash card...What will happen if I will insert paxum card into Ukrainian ATM ? Will I get my money ?
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote