Old 12-24-2018, 06:16 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
TrueAmateurModels.com Presents - Leslie

Name: Leslie from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 10
Employment: Real Estate Agent
Pictures: 767 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

This amateur blonde babe is named Leslie and she works as a real estate agent. Leslie is 31 years old and she is
also a MARRIED MILF! Oh and not only that, if you like women with a natural and hairy pussy, you should really
enjoy these high resolution photos of that hairy pussy tucked underneath those pantyhose! And what about
those up-skirt shots? Yeah, this amateur blonde MILF sure is the girl next door type, and not only that, she also
shaved that hairy pussy right after her modeling shoot ...and those pictures are also included in this gallery of
photos. Leslie has a total amount of 767 high resolution modeling pictures on the website and this real estate
agent was also the exact same agent that sold me my house! She dropped by the house a couple of weeks after
she had sold the house and asked how I liked living in my new home.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

That's when I started talking to her about my modeling shoots and asked if whether or not she would ever consider
participating in a nude modeling shoot! As you can see, she decided to try out the amateur nude modeling ...and
she even wore the same outfit that she had on the day when she sold me the house! Hope you all enjoy this very
amateur woman modeling nude and spreading apart that real estate asshole!

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/pa...ing-model.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote