View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 06:13 AM  
Beaver1
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor33 View Post
I don't think so. Actually this is the best period for me since i started back in 2014 and i haven't touched Chaturbate for more than 2.5 years now. Lately i earn more than when i actively promoted it, which is not that strange for revshare, but it is when it happens years after. No-one seems to be complaining about having a longer chain of days with high earnings, but it's suddenly "weird" when there is a chain of days with zero earnings. It's not, revshare is just like that sometimes. Ups and downs. Spenders appear, disappear for good or disappear to reappear randomly later. It's a good amount of luck/misfortune. Obviously the more registrations/spenders you have under your sleeve, the less you are affected by luck. I'd be curious how many registrations does GoCastaway have and how many of those are actual spenders. I have a feeling that those zero earning days could be explained with those numbers.

I had the same experiences the years before.

I send the first traffic 2013 and stop it after some month, in reason of no sales.
The following years 14, 15, 16 and 17 i made once a year an huge ammount of sales out of the traffic that i send 2013,
when everyone shouted here,at the end of the year, that he no longer makes sales with CB.

The highlight was a $2000 sale at the end of 2017 allegedly from traffic i sent in 2013.

I'm sure they're luring old webmasters, while the active webmasters have some stats problems :-)
Beaver1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote