View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 07:54 AM  
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
What this fact also explains is why the EU needs the UK and not the other way around. Today Juncker and his anti-democratic clan again bluffed their way through the day, with May completely falling for it again.

If the UK would have said from the start: No deal, EU would have come crawling on its knees and do anything for a deal, like i said before. And this was earlier today confirmed on Sky News by a journalist being interviewed who said exactly the same.

What was also said by people not working for Sky News, but who were interviewed by them (i was amazed at how the interviewers are so extremely biased), is that the media is painting a totally unrealistic horror picture in case of a no deal Brexit. Everyone not working for the media who were being interviewed agreed that this narrative is simply false. It was quite funny to see the anti-Brexit interviewing puppets being constantly argued completely under the table by facts. They had zero facts to argue against it.

And one final thing i noticed is these anchors are constantly promoting a second referendum throughout the day, a measure that would be straight up dictatorial and insulting to democracy and all the citizens. They kept saying it every 5 minutes or so for hours. And the funniest thing when just yet one anchor said 'we see the talk about a second referendum increasing'. Yea no shit, because you are the ones doing it!
It was a great lesson once again which tactics the media uses to create a narrative out of thin air.
lol - dude - you are a joke.

the whole Brexit campaign was one big piece of misinformation and basically the old and stupid voted against brown people.

but congrats on your paranoia, at least it keeps you busy
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote