View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 03:26 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
what a fucking nonsense !!!!!

the refugees came to EUROPE and not to germany.

Germany took only the most of them because it is the obligation of EVERY COUNTRY that signed the Geneva Convetion.

Why a fuck you want to blame Germany for standing what they have signed for ?
Blame the others who didnīt do that and Germany would have a lot less of them.

why do you worry the german people ?

We can deal with that.
It is not our problem when people like you are too weak to do that.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=DN0....klQ9k S8i-Jc

Merkel invited them in knowing the EU has few effective borders. The Geneva Convention is about Asylum seekers and not illegal migration. You should shut the fuck up because you have no idea what you are talking about.

paul you should really shut the fuck up because you have no idea what you are talking about.
Quote:
EVERY counzry that joined the EU had a SIGNIFICANT increase of GDP.

if you post numbers of countries with high debt you should also show the historical number because ALL of them lowered their negative balance in the past years.

the only one that is still INCREASING the dept even faster after the end of the financial crisis is your good moron friend trump. he's given all americans a bird-cawed economic growth for which they pay themselves because it's 100% based on debt.

the GDP in the US went from 2017 to 2018 from 18,6 to 20,3 trillion
so a plus of 1,7 trillion.
in the same time the government dept went up from 19.8 trillion to 21.8 trillion
a plus of 2.0 trillion

so what a fuck are you talking about ???

canīt you accept facts or are you too stupid for simple maths ?
The figures I posted were from debt in relationship to GDP. Canīt you accept facts or are you too stupid for simple maths ?

The truth is few countries in the EU are able to pay for the rising costs of looking after their citizens. Why do you think this is?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote