View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 07:42 PM  
xxx6live
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybermike View Post
Nice mind sharing the code for us css idiots?
Sure, just look at the source, write view-source:https://www.fuc.cam/ in chrome/firefox or equivalent in your favorite browser, and copy the CSS. Safer to do that than pasting it here.

All the CSS between
Code:
.start-custom-css { }
and
Code:
.end-custom-css { }
can be copied into the Custom Desktop CSS field in your whitelabel editor. It does not set too many colors (it changes some!), mostly picture sizes, boxes and so forth. And removed some "clutter" like the gender pictures, but everything can be put back.

Enjoy.

Tip: Save it in a local text editor before pasting it, so you dont acccidently delete it and have to start all over like I did. Maybe a good idea to save your own code first also, everything between <style> and </style> if some colors are overwritten by my css.

P.S it is constantly evolving, I think I want to show the "Location" somewhere, and maybe make the images responsive so they change size when resizing. But not time for that today.