View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 08:48 AM  
DukeSkywalker
The Boogeyman

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
if you say nazi shit don't expect me to nod and smile

what you "think" is happening is what Breitbart tells you - but has not much to do with reality

also I'd like to point out that "my country" is having trouble with refugees because "your country" keeps dropping bombs that make people flee but "your country" wouldn't let them in.

and instead of homing and feeding refugees in neighbouring countries, "your country" thinks that something like the UN (and UNHCR) are useless, dont send the money that is needed for that, and so the refugees move on before they starve to death.

that, my friend, is the reality.

don’t read britebart. NATO dropped bombs. Your country is a part of nato. Calling you mein kampf is no different than calling you Lütz. It’s just a general, over broad nick name. It does, however, enumerate my point at how sensitive your brethren have become.
I am he who causes Falcons to soar due south but no winds caused me.
I am he who has eyes, but not to see.
I am the ring wearer and apron wearer
I am he that carries a pointed staff and raises his fellows with certain grips and words
I am he that knows my brethren in the darkness as well as in the light

Mechanic / Fixer. Literally and figuratively
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote