View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 08:48 AM  
GayContentWriter

Industry Role:
Gay content writer available

Hey all!

I was going to wait until the start of 2019 before getting out here marketing myself again, but then it occurred to me some of you lovely people might need some help cashing-in over the holidays, so here I am!

I have a little time in my working day once again, a couple of hours to squeeze you in if you need some glorious wordy hotness for your affiliate blog or paysite.

Most of you know what I do, but for those who might be unaware...
I've been offering unique text services to affiliates and adult companies for the last *gasp* decade. I'm quite experienced, very affordable, can work to tight schedules (need something tomorrow?) and would love to work with you to get a new project off the ground or revitalize an existing site.

Maybe you just need someone to keep a blog running while you're off successfully gallivanting? Perhaps you need someone to write English content? Maybe you want to add a blog to your already growing paysite?

Whatever you need, just ask.

You can message me here on the forum, visit GayContentWriter.com and send me a message via the contact page, or just email me directly: conran (at) gaycontentwriter.com

Cheers!

GayContentWriter is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote