View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 08:03 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
^ infantile obsessed mind wasting hours and hours in digging up old posts. Your life must really, really suck... you are the most pathetic person on gfy, and you have to link to them because bumping threads will get you banned
You're the most pathetic internet troll still desperately clinging on to your laughable tactics, but controlled by Eric with a cattle prod if you step out of line. You are Erics gimp.
You are posting drunk again loser

I only post here when I'm drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
When im sober I dont want to post on forums when im drunk, but once im drunk i always do. Resulting in extremely retarded and annoying posts and threads.

Last week i didnt only post on forums but also sent people i know on a social networking site crazy ass drunk messages that i had to explain the next day...

i need a computer lock when i get home from going out. Maybe pull out all the cords of the pc before i go out? something that is too much work to fix for a drunk person.

or maybe not drink so much. But thats still 12 steps to go
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote