View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 07:14 AM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBaer View Post
It hasn't issued any Tweets yet since I stop/started it, just as I did a couple of weeks ago.

but in the meantime I'm curious if anyone truly has made any money from these?

"SCRIPTS BUILT TO EARN YOU MONEY ON AUTO-PILOT" - https://www.roboscripts.net/?ap_id=roboscripts

I've been into this now for 55 weeks. About to throw in the towel. I've spent $213USD, and dozens of hours over 55 weeks, mostly anxiously awaiting the next Skype visit regarding install and configuration.

The only "sale" I've made was to myself doing a test.

I keep seeing the word "monetization," but nothing delivered.
From my experience, RoboScript is working pretty well for me. Cam $ Income while using this script have been great but not much people will brag about it you know.

Let's say this, Like many on GFY I have buy and Tried mostly ALL plug in , script, etc... available to make a cam site. ALL OF THEM WORKED in their own way. I get Sign up and spenders will vary from time to time. But after tried them all Im back here where i feel i get the most for my money and you can't Beat Nick costumer Support
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote