View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 07:55 AM  
VRPdommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Crockette, how many times do I need to explain that the executive order takes effect January 1st?? The EO will allow for prosecution of former officials who were guilty of corruption.

2019... tick tock, bitch..
No special EO needed. There is nothing preventing a legal body from doing it now.
They do not enjoy any privilege after service except a pension.

If it were the case, Trump is protected from most while he is in office, and according to you, they could not go after him when he is out of office either, until this EO.

So what exactly will be the charge against Hillary after this EO ?

Who outside of a Republican Congress and republican FBI is going to investigate that have not already at least once and have that change the results from the past.

For god's sake, I hope they can find something cause all this talk is starting to wear poorly on everyone. All of you folks have been loosing credibility without anything new to say.
We have been listening to it for two years before see became a candidate.
And if not for trump and his officers of disinformation (useful idiots), wouldn't be entertaining it now.

You might have better luck going after Dick Cheney, but I doubt you will.
Now there is some real crimes that continue to have actual consequences to this day.
But you look the other way.... why?
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote