View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 09:55 PM  
pollux69

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul&John View Post
Nice stats, how many vids/gifs do you post daily? Is there a special sauce - like shitload of hashtags?
The secret sauce I figured out is post rare, HQ content that is is pretty varied within the niche. Also to post consistently every day and sprinkle in some homemade HQ GIFs. I do post relative hashtags for each tweet below the caption / tweet text. I make sure to leave to skip a line to break up the body of my caption text and the hashtags. So it's basically set up as [Tweet text][Return][Return][Hashtags][Video/GIF].

Bad news is that 90% of my content I grab from Tumblr. I've been switching gears and been finding excellent content on xHamster. Great amateur content for the niche.

Another things that seems to be helping is Twitter's SEO placement for the main niche keyword comes up at #3 in SERP. It's a link to the relative hashtag on Twitter, which has a lot of my content. That keyword gets 135k/monthly searches on Google. And the average percentage of CTR for #3 position is about 11%-12%. So about 15,500 clicks onto my niche's keyword on Twitter, just from Google.

I have no idea what the numbers are for Twitter's built in search. I'm not sure if there's a way to see that data by keyword/hashtag.
pollux69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote