View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 03:13 PM  
ladida
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Why no screenshots?
Because it's virtual shorting and virtual trades. You don't take virtual screenshots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
the blessed oracle is now going long and short at the same time!...buy orders set a touch above and below the current price...@ bitmex I am now 3711 long and 3476 short @ 25x margin...what ever happens between these 2 numbers is none of my business...once the order is triggered and the alarm goes off, the blessed oracle will be back in action!...the blessed oracle is leaning towards the short scenario
Hey man. Just got back from my condo in caribean. Traveling on a virtual yacht just takes too long. I'll have to invest into 5 next time so i can travel faster.
In any case, im glad you started to short the long shorts. I am also margin calling the long shorts while trading the derivates of bitcoins mixed with some oil for a nice trading margin of x59999 percent on the dolar derivate long shorted by a 5000 multiple on the ounce. What that basicaly means is that i earn around 5003995.3 dollars on the 1cent loss on the btc margin level on the limp dick graph escalate.

Sorry guys for becoming technical, but me and crucio get it. Don't dabble into this if you're not into it.