View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 12:53 PM  
wankawonk
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
submitting to a few directories and making reddit posts isn't anywhere near enough to get a site ranked

you're gonna have to be more aggressive and work harder (or spend more). your competition is doing shit like, launching 4 slightly different sites all at once, and using different link building strategies on all of them, to see what works. While spending $x,xxx per month on links. You know the saying, "adult is where the big boys play"

I've seen that google will send a minimal amount of traffic for the first month no matter what you do, then a small bit more for another month or two, and then if they're really gonna pick up your site sometime around 3 months you start seeing real gains.

Quote:
So the only way to make some (even small) $ from tube is to buy aged domain?
I prefer (and have ranked) fresh domains for any tube, simply because I don't want anything the domain might have done in the past to negatively affect Google's opinion of my site, or the information that I learn about what works after every SEO campaign I run.

Aged domains are for link-building IMO, not money sites
wankawonk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote