View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 05:17 PM  
Adult-biz
Service Provider

Industry Role:
Sports Trading - Investment Opportunities

Posted this in the Business Services forum but it fits well here also so here goes -

I'm consistently generating 100% + on sports trading (football, horses and any other sports that carries good liquidity). I operate numerous techniques in the above markets.

I started a new trial since 06th November (so running for some 14 days including today) where I have been laying several games per day (soocer/football) in the correct score market at the exchanges and I am seeing the following:

66 games traded
61 wins (5 losses)
92% win rate

Profit (based on £100 Lays): £3847 (or converted at current spot rate would be €4318 Euros or $4946 USD).

My maximum lay price on the above games tends to be no more than 10 (as low as 3 in some games that I like the look of) and I have been able to maintain a high percentage rate hence the current returns.

Feel free to contact me if you would like more details on what I do or if you are interested in generating a substantial return on any investment.
Adult-biz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote