View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 07:15 AM  
Justin_Jay

New niche tube site and google

About a month ago I launched my first niche tube site. Domain was registered in the beginning of October, and site launched (and sitemap submitted to Search Console) in the middle of October. So a little more than a month ago. I am building some links to it (some directories, reddit and whoever scrapes from reddit), I am posting content regularly (unique titles and more or less unique descriptions, at least Copyscape doesn't find anything). But somehow I am still getting almost no traffic from google. Search console doesn't show any errors or issues. Also, that small amount of traffic that comes from google is showing really good metrics (20% bounce, 10 pages per session)

As for rankings, even when I search "mydomainname" I am not in the first page. My domain name is 3 keyword phrase, quite popular in my niche, so I guess it makes sense that it is outranked by that phrase still. My site has DA 7 and TJ 18 only so far, as it's still new.

I totally understand that it's a new site and it will take some time to start getting more traffic from Google. But what I am really curious is roughly how much time? Tube site owners, can you please tell me how long it took you? Especially those owners who launched their tubes sometime recently.

Thank you very much in advance.
Justin_Jay is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote