View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 07:53 PM  
VRPdommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by notinmybackyard View Post
I don't need to carry and AR15 to Walmart but what's wrong with me carrying a 38 Special? A nice handgun in a holster isn't going to bother anyone.

But on that note...
There are no laws stopping me from owning a giant aircraft, a steam roller, a train engine, a king cobra, rat poison, an electric chair, pressure cookers, or high nitrate fertilizers.

If I can own all of those things and they've killed people then why can't I own an AR15?
Well, I'm not reading of mass murder from steam rollers and such. Especially on a near weekly bases.

If you can carry a 38sp in wallmart why not a ar15 ? There are no limits right now. nothing is being done.

Well, when steam rollers become a weapon of choice for mass murder, we will have to do something about that now wouldn't we.

They are even trying to stop those stores from saying they want no guns inside their shops in texas. Isn't that like the government telling you what to do ? Isn't it the same as policies like no shirt no shoes no enter. But it's guns and everyone wants the right to endanger others. Should the holder of the weapon be charged if a crook takes it from him and kills while in public ?

If some of you have it your way there may be coin op vending machines dispensing the dam things on every street.
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote