Thread: CNN Sues Trump
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 01:23 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
I am not on the side of the issue that reporters should be banned. I am however on the side that Jim Acosta is a terrible ''reporter'' I use that term loosely with him. He is a liability and it's not as though this was an isolated incident and Trump banned him, in his 2 years covering the white house he has made it his mission to make this happen. Trump fell for this trap.

Let's see where the lawsuit goes, but one thing I never discount is don't sleep on Trump call him what you want but the guy wins. Stormy Daniels has to pay his legal fees last verdict I heard. Hope CNN has deep coffers for this one
Even Fox News agrees with this.

This is not about a rude reporter. If a reporter is rude, the Press Secretary needs to call up his or her employer and file a complaint. You do not ban a reporter because he or she is rude. There is a proper way to handle this.

I don't believe Jim Acosta was being rude. His job is to ask questions, and the President routinely fails to answer any of his questions. This is not Jim Acosta treating the President poorly; This is the President of the United States attacking the press. Period.

Fox News understands that this is CNN today, but next year it might be Fox. It's unacceptable.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote