View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 10:52 AM  
notinmybackyard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRPdommy View Post
Nobody has proposed or attempted to propose that you will not have that right.
I have plenty of guns in my home. All for protection of life and property.

I don't need to carry a Ar15 into the local walmart or bar. .
I don't need to carry and AR15 to Walmart but what's wrong with me carrying a 38 Special? A nice handgun in a holster isn't going to bother anyone.

But on that note...
There are no laws stopping me from owning a giant aircraft, a steam roller, a train engine, a king cobra, rat poison, an electric chair, pressure cookers, or high nitrate fertilizers.

If I can own all of those things and they've killed people then why can't I own an AR15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
well than give everybody a nuke and some antrax and enjoy your life with the risk.

if you die - it was not the one who allowed or did that - it was just the risk you took when you was born.

Stop going to coffee shops because you might get cancer from 2nd hand smoke
Stop having sex because you might get AIDS
Stop going out in the street because a car might hurt you.

Life has its risks and the odds are that you're more likely to be struck by lightening than killed in a mass shooting incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony286 View Post
I don't want guns banned, I want everyone who wants a gun to has to take an 8 to 12 Saturday course and then pass a test. That weeds out the crazies and teaches people so they don't leave loaded guns around the house for their kids to pick up and shoot each other.
Just 4 hours of training on a Saturday?

Well that's a step down from what the current requirements on in my neck of North America. Maybe it differs from state to state and province to province.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post

His arguments have earned him a place on my ignore list.
You and your yellow teeth and horrible breath are in my ignore list. But I'm sure that given your ego that you're clicking the "view post" button.

Honestly someone your age that hasn't learned how to use a tooth brush shouldn't be acting like an expert on any subject. 10 year olds have mastered dental hygiene