View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 08:46 AM  
Justin_Xsara

Industry Role:
Noobs first adult site

Hello all,

I am a noob in adult niche, but always wanted to get into it. If you take a look at my info, you would see that my account was registered 12 years ago I tried out doing something in adult niche back then, but never followed through with it. Now, 12 years later, I am trying again :D

I've been thinking what kind of site to create, and I like the type of site, similar to zzztube.com (and many others like this). I was thinking how do they even make money, if they have no ads on their website. Until I realized that all those big tube sites are paying for traffic sent to them. I really liked this idea and thought maybe would be worth trying.

As for getting actual traffic to the website, I was thinking participating in traffic exchanges.

1) So now few questions. Does such business model have any chance of succeeding? And do you see any obvious pitfalls in it that me, as a noob, don't?

2) Is such thing as traffic exchange (where you send some percentage of clicks on thumbnails to your partners' websites) still viable? Do people still do that? And if so, where can I find sites, willing to trade? Is this forum maybe best place?

3) How do I start in traffic exchange when I have new website? Should I buy initial traffic and hope that it will pick up from there?

Thank you in advance for your answers ;)
Justin_Xsara is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote