View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 04:57 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
At this point it's more of a legacy thing just to keep it going.... I plan to cute back on the updates. Not much sense in it any more.
To be honest, your site doesn't look well. So you must have serious problems with user experience (time on site, bounce rate, % of bookmarkers and returned visitors etc). Today it's a main parameter for Google which uses Android OS, Chrome browsers and Google Analytics scripts to spy on your visitors.

Here is how a normal site should look like this: https://bit.ly/2JSsBnn

If you are a Playboy centerfolds fan, I believe you will find the content amusing. That's why this site is so loved by Google.

As you can see it has embedded videos, high-res image galleries and descriptions. The site runs on autopilot by CyberSEO plugin for WordPress. This means that nobody posts there and nobody spends a second of personal time to create all these posts day by day. My plugin does ALL the job even when the site owner is sleeping or drinking beer in the pub