View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 09:54 AM  
TFCash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by udasul View Post
hanks for your response.
For reddit which method do you recommend?
I've tried it once, I do not think it worked.:afirmativo
+1 Reddit seems to send me a lot of traffic

I own paysites, so my method may not work for you exactly the same, but here's the traffic flow I use.

1) reddit post of a animated gif from gfycat.com which most of the sub-reddits accept with no issues. I post in a number of subreddits, but make sure they are the same niche as your tube and don't cross post, seems they don't like that very much Best to just make up another clip if you want to post in multiple subreddits.

2) a week or so later, I go back in and upvote my original post with one of a handful of other logins that I use for upvoting and posting sources. Here is where the traffic flow starts. I have already posted the video that I made the original gfycat clip from, on one of my feeder tubes. In the comments I then provide a source for the clip. None of the reddit's that I've been posting too seem to have any issues with where the source's are like they do the source of the original post (most require like gfycat or imgur for a source on posts), you just need to have a different login so it doesn't seem that you are spamming your original post On my feeder tube, I'm free to do anything I want linking wise, so I have banners and text links which then flow the traffic into my paysite.

Granted you may not have a paysite, but if your an affiliate for any program, I would think that you could use this same method with video clips that they provide to you for promo.

Good Luck

TFCash KissMeGirl
VirginRiches MondoBucks

tim at tfcash.com or submit a ticket at our HelpDesk
TFCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote