View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 12:57 PM  
wankawonk
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by udasul View Post
Thank you all for the answers. Excuse my English, I'm learning.

I already have two adult web sites.

A tube of adult videos, called safadazapzap

and Other Shemale
shemaletrans

Please excuse me if I could not post the sites here.

But I did not know anything about webmaster for adult sites, I know that it is impossible to compete with great portals, but I think I can monetize my sites, and here I am learning a lot from you.

I just signed up for your site:
cumbucks
on adult webmaster, I will post on all portals here in Brazil on the topic.:afirmativo
If you just need help monetizing your sites, you're gonna want to look at exoclick and trafficshop

exoclick has banners, native ads, instant message ads, and popunders, all of which you should use. Make sure your popunders are implemented properly: Select the option to only fire them when users are clicking on your thumbnails (you can pick a CSS class that they will only fire when clicked), and don't use target="_blank" on your links (it messes up the functionality and makes them more intrusive to users)

With trafficshop they have a thing called "skimmed traffic", where users click on a link and get redirected to an ad. Use cookies to implement a server-side redirect, for example, on my sites, after the 3rd page view, there's a 5% chance each page view will be redirected to the trafficshop ad URL.

There's years of hard-earned monetization experience in the info above, you can thank me later

Good luck
wankawonk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote