View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 09:47 AM  
udasul

Industry Role:
Thank you all for the answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wankawonk View Post
I recommend html/css/javascript, those are things most webmasters would need to know

google analytics if you don't want to implement server-side tracking. ahrefs will give you simple backlink analysis for free if you clear your cookies every time

social is irrelevant to adult unless you're mega serious about promoting on twitter and tumblr

I really don't use anything else besides AWS for hosting. they're adult-friendly
Thank you all for the answers.

Sorry for my English, I'm still learning, and in Brazil, it's not a custom to speak English.
"I recommend html / css / javascript, those are things most webmasters would need to know"

What about "optimization"?

Social networks, here we are using quite a bit of twitter and instagram, it even attracts a few hundred users.

But, Mr. Google, ended up penalizing the site, unfortunately I took time to understand that not only pull videos and put on my site, I need to change, title and description and put tags, things of beginners, but learning.

But, I will follow your tips and do the basics first and look for new ways to attract more visitors.:afirmativo
udasul is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote