View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 01:56 AM  
DukeSkywalker
The Boogeyman

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post

Mark seems like a super nice guy misled by hysteria, but I think I would also enjoy grabbing a beer with Mark and discussing this crazy political situation. Same with the others like Crockett, BW, & Fred... I consider most everyone here to be cool even if we disagree on certain things. Peace & love, guys- let's get beers!
Mark is definitely mislead. He’s searching for greater meaning in life and he thinks he’s found it, maybe... but just like how the left tossed aside blassie-ford, they will toss aside him once they move onto different talking points.

I see, however, that he’s no longer an ave avenatti fan, but that is also now part of the narrative. So who knows. He will have an extensitial crisis within 18 months. I simply hope that he can navigate through those turbid, tumultuous, figments.
I am he who causes Falcons to soar due south but no winds caused me.
I am he who has eyes, but not to see.
I am the ring wearer and apron wearer
I am he that carries a pointed staff and raises his fellows with certain grips and words
I am he that knows my brethren in the darkness as well as in the light

Mechanic / Fixer. Literally and figuratively
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote