View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 01:16 AM  
WP-Script
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_awt View Post
Sounds good. Although i recall asking you about this a year ago and getting kinda the same answer :-)

In the meantime why not add a flag system. So users can flag videos with problems.
That should be easy to implement.

Also the ability to add 'sponsor' specific banners under videos, so they match the content.
(if thats not already available).

Thanks
I really like the way you are giving us some ideas ! That's why we are also working on a kind of "box idea" and polls so that we can know what people are waiting the most from us. Thanks a lot again

To answer about the recall, yes, you are right. To be crystal clear with you we have to deal with : theme developement ; new plugins dev ; updating old products ; support and more so that's why we take time to release everything we got in mind (and in yours !) but i swear, broken link tool is one of the very most important release we are working on and really good things are coming soon.

Don't hesitate to contact me even in PM if you have others improvements/products ideas i'd be glad to read it, really !
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote