View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 01:06 PM  
floresmedia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
Nice layout, but not for mass e mail. Our experience is that a high percentage opens e mails in places which are not private...( work,public places, home where wife and kids are etc...) the clever way to do it to make it sexy without being obvious or just "plain Jane"...

...anybody else has the same experience ?
If this was a few months ago I would agree with you, however, most email clients(all the main ones) do not render embedded images when you first open marketing emails (which is why alt tag content is so important in email). Text content and call to action buttons are important but most important is the subject line.

I have taken that direction in the past, but have seen very little difference in open and clicks. I do find drastic changes in open and click rates when it comes to time of day.

Sending an email campaigns out between 12:30PM and 1:30PM or 7PM-11PM give me great results.

I've also found keeping the subject line between 52-64 characters gives me amazing results.

A lot of this also has to do with the quality of your email data and how targeted it is.

Mass Email is great, but targeted mass email is going to give you the best results.

floresmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote