View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 06:00 AM  
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
I decided back in August to put up a new website and went looking around on the sites that offer programmers/designers and did find a guy out of Budapest that talked me into going with Firebase by Google. What he was telling me sounded fantastic. So I kicked in half the money and he got going quickly. Now, what he did put online was pretty nice, and it was hosted for FREE by Google. So I was impressed. What I did NOT know (and this is TOTALLY on me) is that expansion or making changes to the site are quite challenging unless you are a programmer. I am NOT a coder, so I got a little advice from the guy that set things up, and after I paid him the remainder of the money I owed him, could NOT get a hold of the guy again. So WHAT I want my site to look like is easily seen for anyone that is interested in this project. I just give ya the domain, and you can check it out as it is free and just required verification through a working email addy. I want to make SO MANY changes (basically going back to html) on this site that either are not available to me on this platform and/or are just beyond my capacity to understand what I need to do.

IF you are interested in helping me make this an html site, please contact me with some info on yourself. Best way is via email: ijay333 at yahoo dot com

Thanks!
I will take a look at Firebase and see if it's something that I can help you with.