View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 02:14 AM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Iv tried to get in touch with the owners on it to buy ad space but never a reply. Weird thing is, some of the banners etc they currently have running point to sites that do not even work
Yeah. They don't want to close it cause it would be a pisser to all the members, but they don't wanna bother to be responsible for it either...

I used to have a good relationship with the original guys. I remember back in 2000 or so, we got an email from the main guy, thanking us for being over 50% of the traffic they received in the first year - Genuinely grateful, but then in about 2006, they got their asses in their hands over me having a seperate nic to promote and deal with a totally separate business. Supposedly its owned by yourchoice these days, but I don't know for sure. I have no idea what is going on tbh...

I understand your annoyance as a potential advertiser, but better it stays up, than it just disappears

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote