View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 05:23 PM  
TFCash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I like the fact that your focusing down on a niche, but I don't see any form of monetization on the site. You should try and find a couple squirting paysites, have a handful of other programs that will fit on any site such as cam or pills that you can have on a rotation among the pages.

Trying to compete with the big tubes, your never going to get any SE love with the short descriptions that you have up now. Try writing longer descriptions for the next 30 days, then watch webmaster tools to make sure they get picked up, and see if you get better SE traffic off of them.

I'm not sure if your webmaster tools has given any warnings, but it looks like your have duplicate twitter tags within your page, google might see that as a sign of kw stuffing and might be penalizing you for that.

I also saw a number of errors for speed and content when I ran it thru one of the free seo analyist sites. Looks like the images need to be optimized along with a list of other changes to be made.

Your backlinks to the site need to be worked on, you have links from 4 other domains, and a couple of them are questionable as to whether you should want links on them pointing to you

Good luck

TFCash KissMeGirl
VirginRiches MondoBucks

tim at tfcash.com or submit a ticket at our HelpDesk
TFCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote