View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 08:57 AM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
...and I thought he would make deal with Vladimir...He is like a 3 year old....give him candy and he will be your best friend...What a fucking idiot...he will start a 3 rd WW....

What he ( and just about everybody in the USA and Western Europe ) do not get that every 3 to 4 generations Russia needs another Great Patriotic War...and the fucks ups in EU and US will give it to him....

....had a good laugh how NATO intercepted Russian jet off the coast of Roumania...I guess they cannot spell " international waters"

I am so mad I can scream..and the worse thing is that Trump is heeding what the Democrats and EU liberals are pushing start a war with Russia. They do not get that 30,000,000 deaths in Russia just gives an impetus to building more victorious monuments....but 30,000,000 deaths in US or EU will cause Latinos and Jihhadi take over repspectively..
ruski has been violating this treaty since 2008. are you euro? then this treaty was to protect YOU not US. your anger should be directed at ruski for making aggressive moves toward you, including violating this treaty.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote