View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 08:25 AM  
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
when I was new and enthusiastic about promoting my cam models I made a separate Mtree account (to test just one method) and put up some semi-quality 2-3 min non nude videos on the net using a mass tube submitter, the videos had "ambush watermarks" because I was pissed off at xhamster demanding they become your affiliate if you want to post a watermarked video...over the course of a year and a half I made somewhere in the 800$ per video range from mtree...I made the separate account because there was no way of knowing where exactly the traffic came from over the mtree interface and I was too lazy to set up tracking on the models websites because they are lazy shits...it was a quick fix...

now keep in mind I uploaded a few videos linked to this account and never touched anything again...only that one days work made me $800, per video, in one and a half years time...

they key was I had my own free material...I am a shit shooter and the video was done on some cheap cam I had...IF you have models that are not lazy shits the money is definitely there for cams, my models are lazy and it still made me 800$/video...if I had just one serious model that is not looking for a suggar daddy but actually wanted to work for a living, I could easily easily be in the 1000$/week range and if I had a kick ass model it would easily be 2-3K/week with just one model...it would take maybe 6-12 months to reach this level, with several weekly updates, but still not bad for 1 model...the problem is the moment my models start making 200-300$/day they relax and not give a shit...

what works for me now is investing 0 time in all this promotion shit and getting models to find other models for me in exchange for a kickback...I was a studio boss and affiliate and now I am just a studio boss...
This is a great example of starting with one idea, making money from it, then using that concept as a base to pivot into an arena that makes more money with less work and makes others WANT to promote you.

Great post.

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote