View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 07:18 AM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
no the one thing is common is humanity despite US terrorist foreign policy...you can enjoy your empty things...you have a collection of things that you will not need or use, as if I were to collect rocks and be proud of my "achievement"...you can also laugh at moral values and say stuff like "I would rather enjoy my empty things that be surrounded by kindness and compassion" but the joke is on you...

you claim to have money yet you are a sad sad individual that hates on skin color and has problems with pitbulls killing much much much less than the white man...I do not think this will matter to you, your hate is what fuels you because you obviously can not find happiness in anything else...your sadness is permanent and this is amusing to me....

and no, I am not like you, I just protest bomb dropping for profit, I do not hate anybody and have never had a problem with anybody who does not drop bombs for profit...
You're a finger pointer pointing his finger. Dude you are on here 24/7 non-stop American and gay hating. I don't hate anyone I'm just simply pointing out facts that prove my point which you hate to admit so you attack me claiming I'm racist. I put many black tenants in my rentals over whites. I never discriminate. I only care about criminal background checks, prior evictions, credit scores and employment history. I never look at skin color. I say shit you agree with but don't have the balls to say.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote