View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 04:47 AM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFCT View Post
First of all, she's a very pretty lady. However...I'm conflicted. One one hand, she's a delight to behold. On the other hand, facepalm. Tats all the fuck over an otherwise flawless, perfect body.

I believe tats add 10 years to someone's appearance. Those are 10 years she'll never get back. Welcome to your 30s, sweetheart.

I was contemplating what must have been going through her mind. Once upon a time, she was undoubtedly looking at her boobs in the mirror, and thinking to herself, "I need to give people something to look at when I get topless. So they won't be disappointed or get bored."

If that's the case, and apparently it was, the poor lady must have crippling self-esteem issues. Mr. Photographer Dude, remember to give her a friendly, platonic call during holidays to remind her that someone cares.
I get what you're saying. Those are some very unfortunate tattoos. It's one thing when a skank is all inked up, but when a girl looks like that she can have all the ink she wants.