Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
not your decision bro
Not decision, opinion.

Quote:
it's pretty well proven that both you and media will say anything at all to defame trump
Trump defames himself, his family and the office of the president all by himself.

Quote:
you have NO credibility homey, none at all.
True, but like you, I have opinions.

Quote:
not the media,
Don't say "the media" like it's a single thing. There are different reports and different media outlets.

To counter your statement, some media have credibility. Just because trump says a media outlet is bad does not make it true.

Quote:
and while a bunch of assholes talk mad shit to each other about he said she said and he touched me... ... no one else cares
Some people care, and so should you.

Quote:
the country is happy as fuck
Some people are happy and some are not. If you're happy then thats great but don't you care about your fellow countrymen? Or next-door neighbour?

Quote:
just because you keep shouting as loud as you can the world is shit... does not make it true
But I'm not saying the world is shit. I love the world, I love you. It's Trump and only Trump that I have a problem with. Look at the meme I shared again. Is it wrong?

Quote:
. buy a vowel okay?
I think you meant "Buy a clue"....

xoxoxoxoxoxo

m

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote