View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 08:23 PM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
ah yes the famous US slippery slope excuse for terrorism: "if we had not invaded bonobo monkeys would have raped everybody"...or "if daquan had not robbed you, jamal would have"....

the map is not out of context at all...there is no context that matters, you are the worlds #1 terrorists...who gives a fuck why you did it?...I am not angry at you or anything but: fuck your context shove it up your ass, nothing gives you the right to bomb others and nobody is obliged to give a shit about your opinions on how we live our lives...I am trying to say that in a nice way, you do not understand how incredibly rude US foreign policy and the american mindset of "people must listen to merica" is...

and now you are making attack drone swarms and parkour terminators and celebrating...freedom and democracy are dying in the world because of the USA...terrorism is becoming mainstream...invasions over complete lies with full impunity from any international war crimes court...US generals who are billionaires from war profits like wesley clark...installed puppet leaders who go from being wanted for human organ harvesting by the USA to appointed prime ministers by the USA one telecom deal later...

you are right...the map is out of context but not in the way you think...it is a map of humanity going the wrong way being led by a terrorist nation...
Now, you are taking my words out of context. When i say you, I mean YOU, not your countrymen or your country. "I" am not making attack drones, and I am going to guess and say that YOU are not either. But OUR countries are making attack drones and military robotics. OUR countries go to war. OUR countries kill and assassinate people. Just because the USA is better at it then YOUR country, does not mean that YOUR country does not engage in the same practices.

The real terrorist in this thread is YOUR mouth. Personally, I would like to think YOU and I could see OUR similarities and come to the mutual understanding that WE are not that different from each other. I don't want to hate you, and I don't want you to hate me. We both are bombarded by propoganda machines.

I think the Russian people are great, and I would like someday to have more time to learn about the culture. There are many good people in the USA as well. Not everyone blindly accepts everything our leaders do.

What we really need to do is get away from foreign oil and go electric as much as possible. Seems like a no brainer to me, but the powers that I have no control over have other plans.