View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 06:29 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
Calm down. This is nothing but the result of the human condition. If this was not us, it would be someone else.

Also, I believe your country also had a hand in a few of those, as well as their own. Not to mention, nobody in Russia ever assassinated anyone right?

This map is taken completely out of context in your usage of it.

ah yes the famous US slippery slope excuse for terrorism: "if we had not invaded bonobo monkeys would have raped everybody"...or "if daquan had not robbed you, jamal would have"....

the map is not out of context at all...there is no context that matters, you are the worlds #1 terrorists...who gives a fuck why you did it?...I am not angry at you or anything but: fuck your context shove it up your ass, nothing gives you the right to bomb others and nobody is obliged to give a shit about your opinions on how we live our lives...I am trying to say that in a nice way, you do not understand how incredibly rude US foreign policy and the american mindset of "people must listen to merica" is...

and now you are making attack drone swarms and parkour terminators and celebrating...freedom and democracy are dying in the world because of the USA...terrorism is becoming mainstream...invasions over complete lies with full impunity from any international war crimes court...US generals who are billionaires from war profits like wesley clark...installed puppet leaders who go from being wanted for human organ harvesting by the USA to appointed prime ministers by the USA one telecom deal later...

you are right...the map is out of context but not in the way you think...it is a map of humanity going the wrong way being led by a terrorist nation...