View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 01:15 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Name: Amanda from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Grocery Market Cashier
Pictures: 650 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

I went down to Florida to visit my parents and that's where I met Ray. After visiting with my parents for a couple of
days, I decided to go out by myself last weekend to see what was going on in the city. I really didn't know where to
go because I don't live in that area so I just drove down to a sports bar. It felt a little strange sitting all alone but it
didn't take very long before someone came up to me and asked me if they could share the table with me. I guess
everyone noticed that I was all alone and with so many guys in there, I guess it didn't really surprise me all
that much.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

The first guy that came over to my table was some guy named Eric and we talked for a little while but then his girlfriend
came in and he spent the rest of the night with her. I think she got upset with him for sitting with me because later in
the evening, I overheard her asking him about it! So, there I was, sitting all alone and drinking my beer and all of a
sudden, this other guy comes over to my table and starts talking to me. As our conversation progressed, he started
talking to me about his website. Once I arrived back at my parents house that evening, I thought about the modeling
and called him to schedule the modeling shoot!

photos above used from the galleries
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/ho...girl_nude.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote