View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 03:48 AM  
RazorSharpe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
The Saudis are mean mofos and I know this from experience. I detest the fuck out of them and their superiority complex.

I won't claim to know how the Saudi Intelligence (oxymoron if ever there was one) aparatus works, but in Bahrain, both Intelligence and our CID operated with British heads.

I had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting a Mr. Walmsley, head of interrogations of CID. He was a mean fucker. Political prisoners in his charge were rotuinely severely beaten and held without trial for years. At the time, not one single interrogator in CID was a Bahrain national. They recruited Yemenis and Jordanians. They're reasoning was that Bahrain nationals wouldn't be able to do "what was required" to their own.

I just did a google search for the other twat, Ian Henderson, and I'm surprised this fool has his own wiki page. Crazy!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_He...police_officer)
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
RazorSharpe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote