View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 12:07 PM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Trump is now denying he ever said he'd pay $1 million if Warren took a DNA test with results showing she's Native American.

Trump denies offering $1 million for Warren DNA test, even though he did

"I didn't say that. You'd better read it again," Trump told reporters at the White House when asked about his $1 million offer.

During a campaign rally on July 5, Trump taunted Warren for her claims of Native American ancestry, a staple of his campaign stump speeches.

"I will give you a million dollars, to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian," Trump said at the time. "I have a feeling she will say 'no.'"
but he also turns another curve.

how funny is the following:

Quote:
Russian interference in the 2016 election

Asked after his Putin comments whether he thought Moscow meddled in the 2016 presidential election, Trump said he didn't think it was just Russia.

"They meddled. But I think China meddled, too. And I think other countries ..." Trump said. He added, "And I think, frankly, China is a bigger problem."
what a fucking comedy

nooooo it´s not ONLY russia´s fault that you have to stand me - it was the chinese