sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Omg liz Warren is 1/500th indian!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
If i take a DNA test and have 1/500th (you could get that if someone sneezed on you) possible African DNA, could I claim minority status?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendzilla View Post
According to the professionals, these tests are not very accurate. https://now.tufts.edu/articles/pulli...ancestry-tests
1/512 native american , ok who spit on this and wheres my check from warren to come up with this result?
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
If she claimed to be Jewish in Nazi Germany should would not quailfy... to be considered a "part" Jew ( Mischlinge) she would have to have at least ONE grandparent a Jew. If you had one Grand grandparent Jewish even the Nazis would consider you an Arian German. She is as native American as Himmler was Jewish..
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
My shit probably has more indian DNA in it.

The thing is, she never claimed any more than that and she never, from all accounts, tried to use it to her advantage job wise.

Fearless leader mocked her and stated that he would give $1 million to a charity of her choice if she took the DNA test and it proved Native American ancestry.

She took the test and proved it and now he reneges and you are all ok with that.

That shows you have as little integrity as he does.

sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote