View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 09:38 PM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You created this racist thread. It's about race. It's not about "entertainer meets President", its about "black guy meets white guy" and "when white guy wants to impress mexicans, he eats tacos"... but in your mind (you, the guy making it racial), that you and yours aren't racist.
Yes it's about race. Trump brought in 2 black guys to the oval office. So, as you say.. "entertainer meets President"... get the flying fuck out of here with that. The whole meeting was about RACE. Are you really this fucking stupid man? I can debate people all fucking day long, but if you really believe what you are saying right now, then you are as oblivious to world around you, like a liberal who doesn't want to believe a terrorist exists.

Quote:
This thread is the very definition of racist.

The Right has no racial arguments to make about Kanye West (sane or not) meeting the President and going on a rambling tirade.
That show was an orchestrated shitshow racial argument attempt by Trump. As you can see, he failed fucking miserably becuase he is completely out of touch with the american people. Trump is as bat shit crazy as Kanye. What is he fucking doing here? As you say Kanye (sane or not) <-- your words ) is sitting down in the white house oval office ENGULFED by reporters and cameras. But, remember also there... Jim Brown.

Quote:
The left does. The Left makes it about race. The Right is not asking "why is this black guy in the White House". The Left is just inventing these crazy racist narratives that have no basis in reality.
You really are doing a bad job at trying to convince me that you are not the one pointing fingers here.

Quote:
And you've told me what I should denounce,... like all this supposed "racism" which I never experience in my daily life - except on GFY where there are a few people like oppoten and the other Scandinavian guy who are absolutely racist and irrelevant... and it's like 3-4 people vs almost everyone else calling anyone who is not a Liberal "racist" with no evidence. No proof. Nothing. Just the constant claim. The constant attack... with no proof. You just said yourself that you believe all Trump supporters are racist... but you have zero proof of that at all. It certainly doesn't explain the large black and hispanic base he has.
Now, you are miss-quoting me again. I NEVER said all Trump supporters are racist. I said MOST are and the rest are complicit, or just dumb or act dumb to the fact (you?)

Quote:
Who should you be denouncing? If i'm supposed to be combating this imagined problem on your behalf... what are you supposed to be doing? If your starting position is "all Trump supporters are racist and I must denounce them all to make you happy" then that changes nothing as the premise itself is 100% false.
I just made lighthearted joke about how out of touch Trump is to the people he is trying to impress. But, if you say you haven't experienced racism, then why are you being so vocal and adamant about YOUR view, that is clearly not educated or informed enough (as you say) about the subject, to try and offer something valuable to the discussion that you clearly have stated you do not have? And yes, those guys you mentioned are clearly racists. But stop being dumb and acting like race is not a fucking heated issue. Just because YOU can't see Uranus in the night sky, doesn't mean it's not there. You are also not the center of the world, nor do you live there.

Quote:
So who on the left should YOU be vehemently denouncing to satisfy me?? Are you going to denounce people on the left on this very board for their insane comments and constantly calling everyone that disagrees with them, "racist".. .with zero actual proof of the claim whatsoever?

And how do you know that I have not denounced people on the left? (I am an independent btw). I mean, you are making a huge assumption about me which really has no fucking merit other then, once again you don't see it so it must not exist, i guess.

Quote:
Are you going to chime in to every bladewire and redfred thread to tell them to reign it in??

Are you going to tell Bronco and Crockett and bladewire and beerpatrol and the whole associated gang to stop calling every single person who has a different view that they are "racist"?
If I differ an opinion with them, sure. Otherwise, I hope they make you cry....hard.

Quote:
What are you going to do? Who are you going to denounce?

Or is that just a one way street??
Sounds to me like you are the one on the one way street. You need to turn around and get on the fucking highway with the rest of the world. Or get left behind. Your call dude.