View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 08:20 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
Imagine that. Because most democrats are not fucking racists.
You created this racist thread. It's about race. It's not about "entertainer meets President", its about "black guy meets white guy" and "when white guy wants to impress mexicans, he eats tacos"... but in your mind (you, the guy making it racial), that you and yours aren't racist.

This thread is the very definition of racist.

The Right has no racial arguments to make about Kanye West (sane or not) meeting the President and going on a rambling tirade. The left does. The Left makes it about race. The Right is not asking "why is this black guy in the White House". The Left is just inventing these crazy racist narratives that have no basis in reality.

And you've told me what I should denounce,... like all this supposed "racism" which I never experience in my daily life - except on GFY where there are a few people like oppoten and the other Scandinavian guy who are absolutely racist and irrelevant... and it's like 3-4 people vs almost everyone else calling anyone who is not a Liberal "racist" with no evidence. No proof. Nothing. Just the constant claim. The constant attack... with no proof. You just said yourself that you believe all Trump supporters are racist... but you have zero proof of that at all. It certainly doesn't explain the large black and hispanic base he has.

Who should you be denouncing? If i'm supposed to be combating this imagined problem on your behalf... what are you supposed to be doing? If your starting position is "all Trump supporters are racist and I must denounce them all to make you happy" then that changes nothing as the premise itself is 100% false.

So who on the left should YOU be vehemently denouncing to satisfy me?? Are you going to denounce people on the left on this very board for their insane comments and constantly calling everyone that disagrees with them, "racist".. .with zero actual proof of the claim whatsoever?

Are you going to chime in to every bladewire and redfred thread to tell them to reign it in??

Are you going to tell Bronco and Crockett and bladewire and beerpatrol and the whole associated gang to stop calling every single person who has a different view that they are "racist"?

What are you going to do? Who are you going to denounce?

Or is that just a one way street??