View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 05:58 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
Newsflash..... there are racists on the left and right. It's up to people like you to take comments from a minority of people and try to establish that everyone on the left feels that way.

Personally, I don't think everyone on the right is a racist. They are complicit though.
It's not the Right that shouts down conversations by calling others racist, xenophobe, nazi and white supremacist.

It's wasn't the right that called everyone that questioned any Obama policy racist or claimed they were just someone who "couldn't stand the fact that a black man is in the white house".

It's not the Right right now trying to attack Kanye for not obeying the the Lefts narrative. But to listen to many here, we should all believe that Conservatives are so "racist" that they think that Trump shouldn't allow a black guy in the white house at all. Or that Kanye is just so dumb, he doesn't know he's being used by evil white men.

Only depraved minds think like that.

It's certainly not those on the Right attacking a black man for having opinions on improving the state of the black community and standing up and voicing them knowing he'll be viciously attacked for it.

And I agree with you. Idiots are on all sides. But it is 99.9% the Left that shouts "racist" anywhere and anytime they can. That;s not a Conservative thing. It's an imagined Democrat thing.

And incidentally,

"people like you to take comments from a minority of people and try to establish that everyone on the left feels that way."

People like "me"???

... isn't that EXACTLY what bladewire, crocket, bronco, redfred etc etc etc etc do?

They do EXACTLY that every single day here.

So obviously others will be defensive about it and continually point out the same is true of "the other side".

It's extremely annoying to be the recipient of the most vicious slurs someone can use, simply because they can't argue a point or have no argument at all.