Thread: Russian studios
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 07:58 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
As to taking chicks with moustaches to Russia that would not work...Russian women have natural beauty bred into them by 1000 years of warfare.
That was obviously sarcasm from me you clearly didn't get.

It was not sarcasm nor did I intended to get you mad... my reference to warfare was related to... invasions into Russia over lets say last 500 years...by Swedes, French, Germans, Finns,Poles, Lithuanians...... most Alpha males killed off the local weak men and bred with the young and good looking women, whether they liked it or not. Once they ( the Alpha males) got defeated by hords of "muziks" they were pittied by the same Russian women and were protected by them... Hence the genetic pool of Russian ( Belorussian, Ukrainian and Baltic) women is related to the best looking local females and Alpha European men. That is why I am not referring to various Ottoman invasions... In other words not much attractivness in the Souther regions.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote