View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 06:14 PM  
ladida
Confirmed User

So, i have been quiet last month or so since i had to dig myself out of all the virtual cash i accumulated. Literally i couldn't get to keyboard how much virtual currency piled up. So anyway, now after i dug myself out, i'll be here to follow the financial markets again i hope.

I have set my alarms, the volatility of AMF on bitfinex is next to zero line versatility accumulated growth over the past month. I will wager that anyone holding several milions of bitcoins can impact the growth and loss of marginal differences over the next few days. Harbouring such wagering potential it is evident, at least to anyone with an ounce of brain, that the current trends of rise and fall will continue. It is also evident the flaccidity of penile dysfunction on the graph that was shown before. Such is the case, that with enough compound evidence we can predict the next movements on a day to day, hour to hour, second to second basis. With such analysis, i urge anyone that is aching for money, which i am not, to set their alarms of buy and sell at 0.99 second intervals. Yes, 0.99. If you do it at 0.98 i am afraid you will lose up on quite a bit of money.
With this, i will leave you for now. I am expecting a yield of roughly 399.555551% in the next 5.2 to 6.1 days. Have fun fellow traders, and remember to subscribe to this thread.