View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 03:25 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TampaToker View Post
Khabib was responsible for the fight in the crowd and Mctapper was responsible for the fight in the ring. But i will fall back to say this again this is all on Dana White hands. Several times Mctapper told Khabib he was going to kill him live. Yet Dana White used all this footage to sell the fight which they did including the footage from the bus incident . There was something like 20-30 different fights across the arena. Total black eye on the sport
Dana understands that 90% of what comes out of Conor's mouth is bullshit. Khabib clearly didn't understand this. The cultural differences really showed here and Dana had no idea what kind of powder keg was being built up between the two. He knew there was potentially going to be issues because he said after it all that they had more police and security than they ever have in the past. I think he just didn't realize how personal Khabib was taking this.

In the end, it is all great fuel for the rematch.

BTW Mctapper is now my new favorite name for Conor
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote