View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 03:20 PM  
TampaToker
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
When I look at those I see Khabib jumping into the crowd to attack Conor's people and him jumping in to stop it only to be mostly held back by the security. I don't think he started it, but he didn't help the situation by doing that.

Also, I saw that the investigation will involve both of them and they both could be punished so I guess we will see how it all plays out. Conor is never innocent when it comes to shit stirring, but to me it looks like this was mostly Khabib going mental.
Khabib was responsible for the fight in the crowd and Mctapper was responsible for the fight in the ring. But i will fall back to say this again this is all on Dana White hands. Several times Mctapper told Khabib he was going to kill him live. Yet Dana White used all this footage to sell the fight which they did including the footage from the bus incident . There was something like 20-30 different fights across the arena. Total black eye on the sport