View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 08:54 AM  
TampaToker
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
and of course, after the match even the fans acted like hooligans...IMO both khabib and connor should be banned forever from martial arts events...this type of hooligan behavior would not be tolerated in the least in any club...

https://www.scrapdigest.com/watch-russian-fans-destroy-irish-fans-in-brutal-ufc-229-aftermath/40666/?utm_content=bufferc99f0&utm_medium=fedor+emeliane nko&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
I agree both should be banned but you cant really blame them. I have backed Dana White for years but that's it done with him. He seen this coming a mile away and even used the bus footage to promote this fight. Just kept on stirring the pot till it boiled over. Not saying what khabib did was right but i do understand why he did it. If you were a criminal in las vegas last night you had prime pickings considering most of the fucking police were on the strip for the fight. Dana knew this was about to go down and didnt do shit to defuse it.