View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 10:23 AM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Nico-T aka ghjghj aka Diomed is an impotent drunk polish immigrant to Holland that loves Russia. Can't make no money being demonetized by YouTube with his amateur Tunes meanwhile I make Bank $60k in one day filing mainstream in California you lose retard
lol wtf. I've been busy the last few days so i was hardly on gfy, and still this total retard is attacking me out of the blue... holy shit i sure am on your mind a lot!

This is not good buddy. Maybe you need to get a cock up your ass or something? You probably went to a bar, tried to hook up with straight guys half your age, got home alone disappointed and drunk and started rambling again on gfy... Successful baller right there

You're obviously deeply unhappy and you're completely obsessed about me - an unhappy totally insane obsessive forum member stalker. Sadly for you your obsession goes one way. Maybe your screams for my attention are screams for help - sorry to disappoint but i don't have time for that. You should talk to a professional psychiatrist
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote